Monday, 20 April 2015

Life & Lessons

A day of Knowledge

As everyday waking up early in the morning was challenging for me. It was already 9 : 00 a.m in the clock staring at my eyes. I suddenly realise I have to go to somewhere and I was already late for that. Suddenly my mobile rang and I was called to reach the place I had to go. I dint have any other option and i said "Sorry bro, I am not feeling well. "
Today i got something to realize why I woke up late or why I lied that I was not feeling well. Well, the answer is short and simple called "priority". The place where I had to go was not of my priority as I was acting as a Sleeping Partner for my friend.
"No one is busy in their life. Its all about priority."

No comments:

Post a Comment